Our male celebrities have stepped up their game for the summer season, and seem to all be competing for the best dressed title. We can only love, and draw inspiration from the different looks. Have a peek at our favorite looks of the Month!
Practically taken right out of the ManuelRacim how-to book, Chris Evans paired a black dotted shirt with a grey suit and a polka dotted tie. A fresh pair of sunglasses finishes off the look on a summer day.
This is the suit you need for summer! Will Arnett looks effortlessly cool with his shirt unbuttoned and a pair of shades in his breast pocket that perfectly matches his shoes. Note that this jacket can easily be worn with jeans or slacks as well.
Simon Pegg wears his chambray shirt with a military green bomber jacket and camel loafers. Styled with blue jeans and ray bans, it’s a classic casual look. We love it!
Talk about effortlessly cool, Johannes Huebl throws a white button down collared shirt over black jeans and dark shoes. It’s the perfect outfit for a traveler.
Leave it up to our swedish friend Alexander Skarsgaard to teach you how to wear a short sleeved shirt. Hawaii style, floral, any loud print will work with this kind of shirt this season. Also notice the loafers worn with no socks.
Spotted at Wimbledon, David Beckham is sporting everything we love about the club collar. Styled as a white contrast on a blue pattern shirt, a three-piece suit and a striped tie, Beckham gets a 10 out of 10 in our book.
- Placket Or No Placket? The shirt placket, meaning the front surrounding the buttons or a…
- Proper Sleeve Length – Style Q&A I recently bought a suit and it fits great,…
- How To Rock French Cuffs Without a Tie Can French cuffs be worn without a tie? Now that…
- Collar Con-fused: Fusing Explained If you've ever run into a finicky shirt collar, chances…
- Style Q&A: The Tie Bar I recently bought a tie bar, it's obviously to…