We applaude Jack Antonoff for giving this classic look a twist, in the form of a grey tux jacket, not to mention patent shoes! The shirt is a classic white tuxedo shirt with a covered placket.
Any true ManuelRacim customer is aware of our polka dotted shirt obsession. Common decided to take it one step further, by adding dots to the jacket lapels as well. A risky move indeed, but with black buttons and no further details, this look is one of our favorites!
Speaking of risky! Sam Hunt sported a pale pink suit, and again, the minimalistic detailing makes the outfit a winner. Worn with a sharp white button down collar shirt, and dark brown shoes, Hunt achieves the perfect balance.
Abel Tesfaye (The Weeknd)
Abel Tesfaye, better known as The Weeknd, went for a all black look, a style that is currently as trendy as can be, but remains classic and discreet. Extra points for the black poplin shirt with covered plackets! We love it.
We have said it before, and we say it again. You cannot go wrong with a three piece suit! This tapered, dark blue, pinstriped suit makes a great look for Sam Smith, who paired it with a detailed tie and pocket square. A classic white point collar shirt is nice and discreet.
This is the prime example of how to best add your own style to a dress code. James Bay sported a velvet tuxedo jacket, slim pants, suede boots and a wide brimmed hat. On top of that, he let his long hair hang free. This is confidence all the way from the red carpet to the stage!
Which Look Is Your Favorite?
- Placket Or No Placket? The shirt placket, meaning the front surrounding the buttons or a…
- Proper Sleeve Length – Style Q&A I recently bought a suit and it fits great,…
- How To Rock French Cuffs Without a Tie Can French cuffs be worn without a tie? Now that…
- Collar Con-fused: Fusing Explained If you've ever run into a finicky shirt collar, chances…
- Style Q&A: The Tie Bar I recently bought a tie bar, it's obviously to…