We are all excited for the winners of the 88th Academy Awards, but we were just as excited for the fashion! The stars sported everything from gorgeous classics, to risky and fun colors. Check out our best dressed list!
DiCaprio won the Academy award for best actor, and wore a bulletproof, classic tuxedo outfit for his big night. To finish off, he wore a pair of patent leather shoes, making a balance between classic and flashy. We like!
The talented musician who also won an Academy award for best song, has been rocking vests for his formal attires lately, and we continue to love it! This black vest makes a slight twist to a classic look.
The gray blazer is a winner! Ryan Seacrest, who usually swears to a classic style, hit a jackpot in this gray tuxedo jacket, and stood out on the red carpet this year.
Michael Strahan took the color of the season to a whole new level, and we are crazy about the look! Granted that not everyone can carry a tuxedo as bold as this, Michael looks impeccable. Notice how the tie, which matches the lapels, tones the look down, as opposed to what a bow tie would have.
The navy blue suit is a classic, yet a super dapper look. We also choose to give credit for Dev Patel’s scruffy look, adding a little edge to the equation. Way to go!
Which look is your favorite?
- Placket Or No Placket? The shirt placket, meaning the front surrounding the buttons or a…
- Proper Sleeve Length – Style Q&A I recently bought a suit and it fits great,…
- How To Rock French Cuffs Without a Tie Can French cuffs be worn without a tie? Now that…
- Collar Con-fused: Fusing Explained If you've ever run into a finicky shirt collar, chances…
- Style Q&A: The Tie Bar I recently bought a tie bar, it's obviously to…